Sunday, September 6, 2009

Start your Weight Loss Mission Today

"I'll start eating healthy tomorrow" or "I'll start my diet Monday" is something that I think most people have said to themself at some point in their lives. The fact is that losing weight long term is only going to happen if you don't think of it as a 'diet'. If you deprive yourself of foods that you love then you are just going to want them more. You need to think of your weight loss journey as long term and as 'healthy eating'. Everything in moderation is they key. Do not plan out a 'diet' and say "I'll start Monday". I have always found that the simplest way to lose weight is to not even think about it. Just cut out certain foods and eat more of the good stuff...starting today!

For more information go to http://weightlossforlofe.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment